Radio vadāmo modeļu forums

It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 04:36

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2016, 14:25 
Speciālists

Iepostēšu savu Xray T4 pēdējā brauciena setupu. Faktiski uz pēdējo braucienu tikai daudz maz sāka turēties, vēl joprojām meklēju ideālo setupu :) Bet nu jātrenējas jau ar vēl protams.

Ja nu kas, Xray ir ideāls online interaktivs setup sheet kur var piereģistrēties un tad aizpildīt saklikšķinot un sanak smuks setup:
http://forum.teamxray.com/xsheets.php

Attachments:
t4_2016-Maris Sprancis-Tepiku-Cinas-Round-3-Final.pdf [1.59 MiB]
Downloaded 61 times

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2016, 02:47 
Jauniņais

Thanks for good race! :) I was thinking about to end this hobby for couple of months, cause in Lithuania we havent got almost any racers. After previous season ir our stock (17,5t) class left only 4 drivers. I was thinking about to make my own track, but I havent got enough time. I saw someone was talking about ETS. ETS is very expensive competition. Because it is so far away (even more from Latvia), you hve to live in hotel for at least 3 nights (one before first day) and the entry fee is not 10€ like in LT/LV. There it is about 100€. But talking about race, it is veery good. Every racer should try at least one time to drive in the same track as world champions! To talk with them, to see their pits and etc. There is a little minus. You need to wait 2-4 hours gap between the runs. Usualy it takes 3h to 4h. You run for five minutes, without trainings and then waiting... I was trying to make my car reliable, so almost all the time I was almost fully reassembling it. About the result. Im not going there for a result. Of cousre im trying to do my best, but I try to enjoy the races. In short - im having fun. I feel well at there, so this is my holliday, my resting place. :) it is so hard to go fast, when you dont have where to practise. Couple of months without driving - then ETS. So at the quals, im trying ro remember how to drive :D so it is almost inposible to be fast with that much of trainings. Like it was at the last time in SK.
If you have questions or something to talk about, feel free to contact me via facebook Eividas Grinius or email info@eividasgrinius.lt :) was a good race!

Race:
XRAY T4'16
HB TCX

Off-Road:
HB D413
AE SC10 4x4
LRP S8 BX Nitro

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2016, 12:28 
Speciālists

Thanks for sharing more on your ETS experience. I'd love to go one day as well, but I think I'll practice some more or wait for convenient location. Why did you choose to race in Modified class? If I'd go, I thinking to choose Stock class. Also, how match free practice (Friday?) you get before qualifications?

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2016, 13:19 
Profesors

MarisS wrote:
Thanks for sharing more on your ETS experience. I'd love to go one day as well, but I think I'll practice some more or wait for convenient location. Why did you choose to race in Modified class? If I'd go, I thinking to choose Stock class. Also, how match free practice (Friday?) you get before qualifications?

1 free practice + 2 timed practice + 4 qualifications + 3 finals. That's 50 minutes tracktime over 3 days :) If you're going to such an event it's probably worth thinking about 2nd car, Formula or another Touring.

-=Schumacher Cougar KF2=- -=SpeedPassion 7.5T=-
-=LS210=- -=Naze32=-
-=Tarot 680=- -=APM=-

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2017, 17:53 
Jauniņais

I have tried both. Prostock and modified. In stock is much easier to drive, but everybody has same speed (because FDR is fixed. 5.0 indoor and 4,5 outdoor). Why modified? Its much more interesting to drive with it, more setups, more speed, more speedo setups... And ofc modified gives you two times or... umm three times more experience while driving. After one round with prostock when I returned to Lithuania it was almost the same laptimes as before ets. But after modified - much better. Youre learning faster with modified :) i think every racer SHOULD try it out at least once ;) its amazing experience!

Race:
XRAY T4'16
HB TCX

Off-Road:
HB D413
AE SC10 4x4
LRP S8 BX Nitro